Pages


Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Toss up Tuesdays: Post-Preggo Weightloss

The pressure to lose the pregnancy weight & lose it fast is REAL! I find myself weighing in everyday and I am obsessed with new workouts via Pinterest and I'm exactly 6 weeks out today! I have an appt for clearance on Thursday to be able to workout which I'm excited about, but it's bittersweet. I follow these mommy bloggers that show flat abs at 8 weeks post partum, and I am wondering how in the heck! I will admit I didn't have a flat stomach before but my biggest question is when do they find the time?!? Between breast feeding/pumping every 2-4 hours I can barely find the time to take a shower in the day much less workout!! So my goal is to find some type of workout daily that will allow me to get in the habit of just getting active at first. I've found a couple 15-20 minute workouts that I'm going to try out and see if they work! 

I gained a total of 45lbs total during my pregnancy!
Here is my journey:

Pre pregnancy:
37 weeks preggo:
4 weeks (PP) Post-Partum: 158lbs <no workout or dietary constraints just breast feeding>

So far I've lost 27 lbs now is when it gets tough!! Operation get right in full effect. I will post my workouts soon!

<3 Audj

1 comment:

  1. Keep breastfeeding whatever you do! That keeps my weight off. I'm 9 months PP and still breastfeeding.

    All I did was stepped up eating healthier. They say that weight loss is 80% diet and 20% work out. It's true. I BARELY worked out and went from 180 to130 within the 9 months. Now, I'm working on toning my body.

    Good luck to you girly! #BLmGirl

    ReplyDelete