Pages


Monday, October 7, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Fitness Necessities

So I am super excited for this Thursdays thrifty finds! I was in search of fitness accessories to make my quest for 3-4 workout days a little more enjoyable and accurate. 

I found this pair of over-the-ear headphones and matching armband for $12.99 @ TJ Maxx It came as a set which was a steal since I went to Sports Authority prior to and the armband alone was $30 on clearance!
It even has a special pocket for my house key :)

I was also able to score a calorie counter/stopwatch as well but this time Sports Authority came through! I found this watch which is regularly $50 on clearance for $29.99 and then I had a 15% off coupon from my new MUST HAVE app 'Snip Snap' which saved my $4 extra!! #winning
 Now I just have to figure out how to program it!! 

<3 Audj

No comments:

Post a Comment