Pages


Monday, October 7, 2013

Marital Monday: Who does it best?!?

We are destined to compete for the #1 spot! 

So since having the baby I think that my hubby might be going through his own version of post-partum depression because he seems to not want to let my baby go. Once he gets home he wants to hold him, bathe him, change his diapers, and if he could he would breast feed him too. Not only does he want to do everything but he wants to dictate how I do it because he feels "he knows best" and only "he can do it right". It is driving me up a wall and I love it all at the same time. At times I find it cute but at other times it is the most frustrating thing especially with my hormones being all over the place. I believe if I didn't laugh at his shenanigans so much it could definitely put a damper on our marriage. When it becomes frustrating and I find myself getting angry I just simply say please stop because my hormones can't handle this right now and that seems to simmer things down. This is an ongoing struggle of mine so I will let keep you posted as time goes on. 

<3 Audj

No comments:

Post a Comment