Pages


Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 27: A picture of you last year and now, my how we have changed since then

What a difference a year makes... On the outside not much has changed but mentally and emotionally where I am now is light years apart. Feb 2011 I was unemployed and depressed. In the photo on the left I was at the Teach For America summit where I ran into my current boss by forcing myself to network. Ironically, I wore that same purple cardigan 3 days ago while teaching a workshop on... you guessed it, networking! I'm excited to see where I'll be a year from now.


<3 Wendy


In 1 year a lot has changed. I have gained weight, chopped my hair off, and transformed from a blonde bombshell to a brunette babe! Nonetheless, I still love me for me! I am in the process of losing weight and eating
right! So lets check back a year from now :) This being said I can honestly say that I cannot wait to see what the next year has in store for my life!




<3 Audj

1 comment:

  1. You ladies are too cute! Can't wait to see what the next year brings! #BLMGirls

    ReplyDelete