Pages


Monday, February 13, 2012

Day 23: Childhood & Facts

30 x 30 Day 23: A childhood photo and 15 facts about us

1. I am Jamaican
2. I am a Learning & Development Manager
3. I am married to the man of my dreams
4. I have naturally dark brown hair
5. I have a really quick temper
6. I grew up as an only child because I am so much younger than my half brother
7. I love to shop
8. I am very spiritual and I believe in a higher being- GOD !!
9. I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason
10. I am of Jamaican, Cuban, Indian, African, & Chinese descent
11. I am a believer in black power
12. I consider myself a strong black woman
13. My favorite artist of right now is Adele
14. I am an aunt of 4
15. I have 6 God children
<3 Audj


1.       I used to strongly dislike children, now I’m drawn to them.
2.       I LOVE learning.
3.       I was born with bone straight, jet black hair.
4.       I’m a middle child.
5.       I’ve never been further west than Indiana.
6.       I’ve known and loved my husband for 54% of my life.
7.       If I won the lotto I would still do my job for free.
8.       I have a bad habit of self-diagnosing.
9.       I could eat an orange every day of my life.
10.   My second toe is longer than my big toe.
11.   The longest I ever lived in one place was 3.5 years.
12.   I abhor winter and adore summer; even when it’s 100 degrees.
13.    I’m cheap, thrifty, frugal…
14.   Despite what I look like, both of my parents are Black Jamaicans.
15.   I believe that everything happens for a reason.
<3 Wendy



No comments:

Post a Comment