Pages


Monday, January 23, 2012

30 x 30 Photo Journal- Day 2

Day 2- A photo of something you ate today...

I love Hawaiian rolls! They filled me up before getting on my flight.

<3 Audj

Almost forgot to take a pic of what I ate today. That probably was because my meals today were beyond pathetic. I had 2 slices of raisin toast for breakfast, a hot pocket for lunch, and Chinese food for dinner. (sigh) On the bright side, this will be incredibly easy to log on my Lose It and MyFitnessPal apps which help me track my calorie intake. Well my selected pic is of my chicken and broccoli and pork fried rice. Good Chinese food is hard to come by, but I give this place a B+.


<3 Wendy

We are destined to live healthy lives, as best we can... but fall short sometimes. Hey, we're human...

No comments:

Post a Comment