Pages


Sunday, January 22, 2012

30 x 30 Photo Journal - Day 1


Day 1 – A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.
It's the start of Aquarius season... that means I will not let anyone burst my bubble. I had a good day today; a bit of pampering and shopping, and brunch with the Mr. Supposed to go to a salsa club tonight (knowing I can't salsa AT ALL) but we shall see. Looking forward to 30 days of blogging with my aunty/pseudo sister :-)

<3 Wendy

Today is my mother's birthday and I must say it is always hard to remember her without crying, but I delight in celebrating life and I could not have done that without my lovely niece/pseudo sister!! God has blessed me with many things throughout my life, but I must admit the one thing I am most grateful for is him allowing me a sister that understands all of the kwirkiness that no one else can :) Today began rough I must admit; I woke up in a funk, but with the love of my Wen it has turned into a great day!!!

<3 Audj

The beginning of a great year for WAD2! We are destined to be there for each other through thick and thin, always and forever! Dixon Girls Best In The World!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment