Pages


Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jeffersons Status... Not just yet

We are destined… to live comfortably.
I’ve done a lot of moving in my lifetime and frankly, I’m sick of it. I’m fascinated by people who grew up in small towns or whose families have lived in the same house for over 20 years. Maybe one day that will be us. Sadly, that won’t be anytime soon though.
I’ve been trying to find somewhere to move for more than 3 months. I’ve established that I am incredibly picky, have high standards and expectations, and have a lot of requirements and deal breakers. I mean why must it be so hard to find a 2 bedroom, over 1000sq ft, with large closets, no brown kitchen cabinets, washer/dryer, walking distance to the metro, close proximity to the District, and within a reasonable price range?
I know I’m kind of hard to please, but for the exorbitant prices and cost of living in the DMV, I should feel like a queen in my castle not a project princess. We have 8 days to notify the leasing office if we plan to move… or renew our lease. At this rate, I can’t take the stress so looks like we may just be rearranging some furniture and reorganizing some storage bins.

No comments:

Post a Comment